Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad News All

Sad News All

For those of you that knew Rottifoot/Rordaora he passed away last night. Micheles talked with me last night. Seems he was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer in both lungs 9 months ago and lost the battle. Michelles has requested we make another marker in the housing area like we did for Jymm and others.

That is a horrible battle in one lung, let alone both I will keep his family in my prayers.

Barl does she want it in the old Guild lot i still have an alt there and can make one up if so?

Give a man a fish he'll eat for a day, Teach a man to fish he'll eat for a life time.

OK will make it happen this weekend

Give a man a fish he'll eat for a day, Teach a man to fish he'll eat for a life time.

even with havent met him before its always sad to loose someone to cancer, especially for the family.
    my best wishes for them and anyone who knew him well.
    Not knowing each other creates hate , hate creates war.... so go out and learn more about everyone and there will be peace

For those that want to visit the grave site has been set in the Resolution guild yard. It is the 4th on the right, has the statue of Cazic Thule there. If you would like to leave items feel free.

Condolences and sympathy to the brothers and family. Take care of each other, /hugs

I am so sad to hear of his passing. He was a good friend back in the day. My prayers and sympathy to his family and friends.