Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 19 years

I received this message from Barlaorm (Tim) this morning. I pass it on to those of you who know him and who care.

"It's over. Just to let you know. I have entered hospice care. Take care of yourselfs"

That's so sad. I hope he doesn't suffer & I will pray for him.

You are a pain in the butt and well loved. I am very glad that I had a chance to meet and play with you. I am sad it has come to this, but you expected it sooner or later. Lots of hearts go out to you and your family.

See you on the flip side

So sad, no words....I hope you are surrounded by family.

i don't know Barl's situation, but it obviously sounds rough. Don't know if Barl knew me, but i saw him around the server for years and respected his play. /salute buddy. i hope you are comfortable and swords up til the end. Keep mashing that disc key until the last hit.

Will miss you my friend, I hope you are pain free and surrounded by your loved ones.

So sorry to hear. I'm glad I had the honor to know you and to raid with you. I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

Please tell Barl, that Nerio loves him like a brother!
    It was an honour being in his fellowship for so many years and having him yell at me for dying!
    LOVE
    Rcee and Nerio

From Tweedle and myself, I hope that you are surrounded by those that love you and that you can get the care you need.
    You are in our thoughts.