Thread: 19 years

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    So sorry to hear you are retiring Barl, but I totally understand.

Very sad to hear you are retiring. You will be missed. I wish you the very best and hope you this is not good bye. Take care of yourself and stop in when you feel like it to say hello.

I will forever hear, "Rcee, seriously, how did I die on that? WTF!"
    Love you Barl, been an honour to be your guild mate for this many years and FRIEND!
    Love you, Rcee

I will miss you, Barl. It's been fun playing with you. Take care and drop in occasionally to see us all.

We WILL leave the light on... Keep at it... /hugs

Always a space at the table for you bud. Welcome back any time in any capacity.

Be well my friend, hope you drop in some time and say hello.

Well, you already know how I feel, Barl. I totally hate to see you go. I wish there was some damn thing I could do for you man. If you at all feel like it, please drop in and say hello from time to time. I wish you the very best in life possible Barl. Take care of yourself...

Barlaorm, I didn't get to know you well in the time in guild. I feel that is my loss.
    19 years non-stop on EQ is a long time.
    You will be missed by many.
    Take the time to spend with friends and family.
    Do what makes you happy.
    Much respect from Tweedle and Selket.

I, we will always remember the good times we had playing EQ together Barl. You are a good man & your moto of "Protector of Clerics" says allot about yourself. Your unselfish attitude towards playing your Warrior could always be counted on. Be well & enjoy your time with family & friends.