Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 19 years

Well, you already know how I feel, Barl. I totally hate to see you go. I wish there was some damn thing I could do for you man. If you at all feel like it, please drop in and say hello from time to time. I wish you the very best in life possible Barl. Take care of yourself...

Barlaorm, I didn't get to know you well in the time in guild. I feel that is my loss.
    19 years non-stop on EQ is a long time.
    You will be missed by many.
    Take the time to spend with friends and family.
    Do what makes you happy.
    Much respect from Tweedle and Selket.

Barl,
    Hope things get better for you. There is life outside of raiding, trust me, I know Sometimes just being with friends can be enough and help with what you're going through.

/hugs
    *sprinkles Ale around*

It's been a real pleasure bud, hope you make it back to game at some point! Let's see, I think Reso was formed in 2008... so we have been guilded for 12 of those 19 =p. Seems like yesterday LOL!.
    Sir Caeelar Grailchaser
    115th Holy Defender of Tunare
    Officer of Phoenix Ascending on Erollisi Marr

I, we will always remember the good times we had playing EQ together Barl. You are a good man & your moto of "Protector of Clerics" says allot about yourself. Your unselfish attitude towards playing your Warrior could always be counted on. Be well & enjoy your time with family & friends.

A hello from Barlaorm!

He called me last night to chat a bit. What a man. He continues to work as he goes through his chemotherapy and faces more cancers in his body. Not one complaint or any feeling sorry for himself, he just "gets on with it" I miss him!

So saying Hi from him to you all.

Dakie

Thank you for the update, if you talk to him again please say hello for me.

Thanks for the update - prayers for him and hope he pulls through.

Tell him he is still my protector!!!
    Rcee

Didn't know about all the health issues, Barl. Didn't get to know you well in game but you were always willing to help where needed. You're missed.