Thread: Egat - Retiring?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    So, back to a normal shift after six months. Am currently setting GINA back up and hoping to start attending raids. As I live in Cali, I'll probably be late to every raid.

Hoping to see you all on the battlefield soon.

Hi Egat! So glad you're back on a normal schedule! For converting back to raider, there are a couple of things you have to do - - just cause it's stated in our policy and some are very concerned about dotting "i's" and crossing "t's" lol.
    So here is the procedure:
    Converting Membership Types
    At times, life throws each of us different opportunities and challenges. These opportunities and challenges may result in a change in the amount of time we can actively participate. For some, this may mean that a social member may now have more time to give to the game and is getting the "itch" to raid. In other cases, it may mean a raider no longer desires or has the ability to maintain a raid membership. In either situation, membership conversion is an option.

To convert a social to a raid membership, the following steps need to be completed:

- Submit a revised application.
    - Complete a two week raid performance evaluation. If the performance from officers and raiding members is positive you will converted to a raider.
    We'll have you up and raiding on a regular basis in no time

Ah, didn't realize that. Technically, nobody ever switched me to social but that was obviously what I've been the last six months so I'll submit a new app.

Welcome back Egat. The good thing is the 2 week app period means free dictate/rott loot for that period. Will help you fill in some of the armor holes you get.

Give a man a fish he'll eat for a day, Teach a man to fish he'll eat for a life time.