Thread: CoV velium ore drop rates

CoV velium ore drop rates

Updates coming FYI
    (Posted by Ngreth)

I meant it to be 1%, but it is about 4 % because of something else I did.
    I'll be reducing it to 0.25%, and adding it to rares (not a guaranteed drop, only a change to drop) and the chests (100% drop chance)

Whipalox / Charismax / Scoutin /Zekerberg / Saryne

If it is 4%, I for sure not seeing that.

Geez. We have been commenting in group about how rare the ore is - way more so than the other TS drops. I have gotten just one since launch.

Posted by Ngreth about 25 min. ago
    Actually, doing math it was on average 3%. it was 1% on a table that is rolled 2d2 times (2 to 4 times) I got the 4% from an in game tool that must figure the odds from the max roll not the average roll. (The "thing I did" and didn't account for was rolling the table 2d2 times.

And yes. Not only did I fix the bug, but I reduced the chance (soft foamy plastic dart) along the way.
    And, since at least one person repeats this, no. Not every base-pop mob.

guess i am lucky I got the 2 I did yesterday.

My understanding is that they only drop from dragon-type mobs, so WW is probably the best bet for farming them.

Dracoliches in WW are very good, but got my first from blob in tunnel of Dragon Necropolis.

I think Graeme said tonight he had one drop off a simple Mimic in CS.

Quote Originally Posted by Syylke View Post
    My understanding is that they only drop from dragon-type mobs, so WW is probably the best bet for farming them.
    I got one from an icy mimic in Cobalt Scar. They are rare, but do drop from other mobs.