Thread: Helknight

Helknight

This will be my last week raiding.
    I appreciate you guys giving me a chance to join last September.
    I've had some fun, gotten some loot and met some really great people.

Lately, raiding has felt more like work rather than fun and as they say 'when it stops being fun, go do something else.'
    You guys have one Helluva tank line and standing shoulder to shoulder with them was an immense Honor.
    I wish you all well.

I will also be stepping down as an Officer.
    - Thank you for everything.

(quick follow up)
    A member has asked if I am joining SR. No, I have ZERO interest in joining them.
    HelKnight will NOT be joining them.
    The 'something else' is I will be raiding my rogue for a bit on another server once I complete all his progression.
    TDK - Strat, AA's and Gear will all come in time. Show up, pay attn and it will all just come to you.
    Last edited by Hell; 11-23-2020 at 02:39 PM.

We will miss you and I'm wishing you the best in your next adventure in EQ Keep in touch!!

Just take a break.. relax... have some fun.. and everything else.

Come back and enjoy what we all know you love to do. The new Expan will be out soon. Even if you don't come back right away. We all know you will come back to enjoy the fun.

Will miss you while you are gone. Enjoy your alone, and family time. We will be here when you come back.

/huggles and kisses

I am curious what the "something else" is!

Taking a break is one of those things that eventually happen to most people playing EQ.
    Enjoy the break.
    EQ has been around 21 years. I don't think it is going anywhere soon

Huge Loss.
    I almost can't believe this. Appreciate you taking time to assist me with getting myself together for raiding. Now, I still die, but, do it less often.
    As you say, if it is no longer fun anymore, then you need to have fun. Its your dime, your time.
    Definitely reach out. I may be 1/2 the tank you are eventually, and you may actually come back.

Really sorry to see you go, but I can understand. Have fun on the rogue.

Thank you
    I have given my house to Aalerdare (so Now search HER name and use the 105 park address)and Jassper has volunteered to remove all the items and place them back into the house in case I move HK off server too.
    I hope you guys keep that house going. It really helps New player and alts.

Take care of yourselves and each other.
    Last edited by Hell; 11-24-2020 at 05:11 PM.

Thanks for all you have done for PA. Our guild is far better than when you came. GL & have fun!