Thread: Beta stuff

Beta stuff

Tweedlede and I went and did some "experimenting" on Beta again today.

Seven days out from release and still NO SPELLS!!

AA's are in, including focus AA and Class AA now.

The exp across zones (even dungeons - Mines, caverns and tofs) flatly sucks for leveling.
    At 111, killing red or yellow mobs we got 0.075/mob. AA was slightly over 1 AA/kill. That was with Myself, Tweedle, Zefic and our respective Mercs in group.

Collectables are now dropping!

Hoping they sort out the spells and we get to check them out before it goes live next week!

You can use the command /spell to get the spells, but the issue is it will downgrade all your existing rk.3 to rk.2. I created a betabuff ranger, and will use that command to see what ranger get. The rankless buff spells this time is causing a lot of issue, so as the way the spells scripted into your spell book.

The quests achievements are still buggy. I finished the one we did again, and Wychwei did not get the checkmark, Aan did.

I will log in later to find the AA, 3 days ago, when I check, the AAs are just the general and it is just more ranks of the same.

Oh went back and tested another theory in Beta...

GMM mobs at 111 are still blue. They give approx 0.07 exp per kill. They are Soooooooooo much easier to kill if all you want to do is grind.