Thread: WOW 15 years later

WOW 15 years later

hey dunno if any of you would remember me but i played a Monk way back with Triune named Actarus Actanass i see some names here i remember from then just wanted to say hi and i hope all are well may consider comeing back but i havent played in so long i would have to get my account restarted if any of you happen to remember me say HI :P

Come back! The answer is always MORE MONKS!

LOL im trying to get my account back up but im only 75 and anguished geared

or i could come back as a 56 cleric :P

Heya,

*waves from Crystilla* - As a old school (2001-now) fellow Morell Thule'r, I don't think we crossed paths on Actarus, but might have some other way. Welcome back to game!

Some tips:
    1) If you have a "heroic" character option on your character once it's logged in, use it. Will boost you to level 85 and grant a whole new set of gear.
    2) Hit "V" (which opens up the alternate advancement window) and click the upper right hand button marked 'auto grant'. Next time you fully relog out of game and come back, it will start giving you free AA's (assigning them for you). This was added into game so that when a player levels, almost all of the aa's (tradeskills and a few others excluded) will be automatically given to you through about 3 expansions back of our maximum level today so all you have to focus on is leveling.
    3) Pick a character you want to play with.

hiyas Crys i do remember you think we raided togather somewhere lol

Quote Originally Posted by Actarus actanass View Post
    hiyas Crys i do remember you think we raided togather somewhere lol
    Well, my history was with "Protectors of Kindred Souls" (who had an alliance with The Avant Guard for a time), to being a Ronin member (hired gun) for Gathering of Banners Alliance to Primal Evolution for the Morell Thule days. and I realized it's a little funny in a way but PE is where I've pretty much been ever since almost. (PE merged with Resilience to become Resolution of Erollisi Marr, which I left and joined Valorguard ... who ended up merging with Resolution of Erollisi Marr to become Phoenix Ascending).

well dont seem like ill get my account back anyway hope everyone is still enjoying the game guess ill play my baby cleric from time to time so if ya happen to see Whitewidow running around shoot me a buff or something :P