Thread: AA Warning..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

AA Warning..

On test, the patch DBG just pushed collapse some of those AA, and refund them. It all sounds good, unless you are max AA.

After the test patched, I test copy Wychwei over, and when I log her in, I have 508 AA, with a warning that when I log out, all my AA points over 330 will be deleted. The problem being I have nothing left to purchase

Sadly not much to be done about that if you're at max AAs, unless you just like spending AAs on the fireworks glyphs to pad your spent AA number

The test patch that you refer to is for the new expansion correct? when our levels increase and our AA's will also increase?

Nope, looks like they're rolling out some of the changes from Beta before the expansion comes out (like the Spire consolidations and a few other AA removals/consolidations)

Nope, the spire consolidation is going to be on live this month. DBG have no intention to let you get 200+ AA refund on the release. On a pure business point of view, I can see why, but as a PR, it is just yuck.

Burn those glyphs on raid