Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dauna retiring due to health issues

Dauna retiring due to health issues

Guildies, I am retiring from EQ due to health reasons. I really enjoyed being a part of the guild.

In July 2016, I was diagnosed with ALS. Last week I was in ICU due to respiratory failure as a complication of ALS. Since there is no cure, my condition will continue to decline . I no longer have the energy to play EQ.

Good luck to you all.
    Dauna
    Dauna

I will remember our raid accomplishments as a member of the Shaman team. I was you all the best & encourage you to fight on. God Bless you.

Sorry Dauna. That is a very frustrating condition I'm sure. I hope a cure is found soon to unlock that mystery.

Dang, that is rotten news. May your time be filled with love, happiness and support. I will pray for you and your family.

I am so sorry Dauna…..

Good luck Dauna, we miss you.

Dauna…..Prayers are with you and I hope you are surrounded by much love.

So sorry to hear this news...I will be praying for you and your family D. We have been playing together a long long time (over 15 years?) and will miss you in our group.

So sorry Dauna. You will be missed and remembered well. I hope you have the ability to stay in touch and keep us updated. Praying your condition improves!

/hugs ...You are missed. Please try to stay in touch with all of us. Just log in and say hi when you can.