Thread: Aditya's Rogue Basics

Aditya's Rogue Basics

Aditya's Rogue Basics
    Mash button... tied to my Del key:

-Fellstrike (Triggers Synergy which can add quite alot of damage from group. Get those aa's done soon.)
    -Intimidation (Can stun the mob for several seconds and adds a damage bonus debuff for backstabs)
    -ShadowHunter's Dagger
    -Vexatious Puncture

Main Burn Social:

/timer10,/alt activate 3514 (Rogue's Fury)
    /alt activate 1412 (Third Spire)
    /alt activate 3515 (Envenomed Blades)
    /disc Twisted
    /disc Secret Blade Rk. III

After hitting that, I manually activate:
    Shadow's Flanking
    Dissident Weapon
    Scaleborn Shadowscale Coat (if I need extra healing use Suppressed Etheric SHadowscale Coat for a lifetap)
    Focused Rampage

As they refresh keep all these activated:

Slice
    Jugular Strike
    Phantom Assassin
    Secret Blade
    Twisted Shank
    Pinpoint Shortcomings
    Absorbing Agent

You can have a disc running nearly at all times in your Combat Abilities window.
    After Twisted Chance runs it's course, use each of the following as the previous disc runs out:
    -Frenzied Stabbing (This will benefit from Rogue's Fury which should still be running)
    -Executioner Discipline
    -Ragged Edge Discipline (Might skip this if mob is rampaging)
    -Knifeplay Discipline
    -Aculeus Discipline (Use with Envenomed Blades and Skorpikis Blade if possible)

Thief's Vision can last 10 minutes with aa's and makes everyone in group more likely to hit. Can be casted on other groups.

I try to squeeze my epic in there whenever possible. Idealy before you burn since it has a cast time.

For Trash mobs and group content you can keep a disc running most of the time.
    Knifeplay Discipline is the bread and butter disc, has a long run time and doesn't use up alot of endurance.
    I use Executioner's, Ragged Edge, and Aculeus Disciplines in between Knifeplay refresh.

Keep a poison up at all times. Shissar poison from pants is the basic go to.
    For big targets, Draconic Poison is what I use. A parse I did showed that it actually pocs quite a bit more than Shissar so it's good for getting poisonous alliance/covenant to trigger. Need Kunark Conflagrant Powder and Lacertilia Venom to make.
    I occasionally use the second debuff poison to slow or lower attributes on group mobs (Myrmidon's Sloth, etc.) but don't use it on raids.

Hiatus is the first thing I hit after a rez. It will get your endurance to 30% and you can start attacking immediately.
    It slows your attacks, but you're going to have rez effects doing that anyway. Can only use it when you have no agro.