Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arcade is OPEN!

Quote Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
    OMG, I can't play.
    I can't play either cause I cant figure out how to get in the door.

Caeelar is protecting those high scores. Played that bubble shooter game ... game ends at 54,540 I think, click ok, then says cant transmit score!

Ok, Cabin wrapped up in its winter blanker and now back to the I can't play games.

I can get in the Arcade Caeelar, but once there I a page with Arcade · Tournaments · Your Settings · Your Favorites · Your Rankings · Leaderboard at the top and a Picture of Caeelar & playing peoples stats. To the right and left of that a list of games. I choose a game/games, and go to another page with nothing on the left side of page and the games I have to choose from on the right.

I have tried clicking the heading tabs (Arcade · Tournaments · Your Settings · Your Favorites · Your Rankings · Leaderboard) and I left Settings on default, I have no favorites, and when I hit Rankings it looks like I'm an Arcade junky, although I've not played one game.

I know you are going to tell me something that will make me go many time and say Doh!!!

lol

Thanks for help if you can give it. If you can't my real life will love you forever because I wont be sitting on my bottom in front of this computer all day.
    Last edited by Dakie; 10-26-2016 at 03:57 PM.

What game are you trying to choose Dakie?

I've tried several, the three I remember are Mah-Jong, Angry Birds and Flip words. I haven't been able to get any game to show itself.