Thread: Trades over 300 and what you actually need to make.

Trades over 300 and what you actually need to make.

First run the new:
    /outputfile recipes baking
    or whatever skill.
    it should save to your EQ directory, sort by date modified to make it easier to find, but will be like this YourName_erollisi-Blacksmithing-Recipes.txt
    then open this link:
    http://eqrecipes.free.fr/
    Do an upload file at the top of the page. choosing your new file.
    Also, you can choose Alpha or Trivial sorting when you upload the file, I like trivial as it allows you make the lower level things first.
    You should get a list of recipes you need to make that you have never done before
    Copy the text with the recipes only the recipes not the whole page to Excel or Open Office calc, or your favorite spreadsheet, I think someone said work worked too, did not try.
    I delete and save the spreadsheet as I make the new recipes, so the list gets shorter.
    It should be cool and clicking a recipe should open eqtraders with the recipe.
    When you pull up a recipe on eqtraders, make sure to check recipes that use this item near the top so you can save what you make, you will need it later.
    Last edited by Mannhec; 03-14-2022 at 07:45 PM.

One thing - for baking you will need 1-4 pound tuna or whatnot. You will not find these easy if your fishing skill is high, use an alt with no skill to get them quickly.
    And please feel free to add your experiences to this. It will help a lot of others.
    Like Windstone - just outside of Acxrylia caverns with all the grimlimgs on the platforms. best place I have found.
    Ice of Velious is a real pain but Twilight Sea is the best though still painful, but once your faction is bad can afk them.
    Last edited by Mannhec; 04-07-2018 at 07:00 PM.

Well, anything that is tagged for tradeskill, keep it. You will need it. If an item is tagged as quest/lore, look it up to see if it is used in any tradeskill. I found some are useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannhec View Post
    First run the new:
    /outputfile recipes baking
    or whatever skill.
    it should save to your EQ directory, sort by date modified to make it easier to find, but will be like this YourName_erollisi-Blacksmithing-Recipes.txt
    then open this link:
    https://eqrecipes.000webhostapp.com/index.php
    Do an upload file at the top of the page. choosing your new file.
    Also, you can choose Alpha or Trivial sorting when you upload the file, I like trivial.
    You should get a list of recipes you need to make that you have never done before
    Copy the text with the recipes only the recipes not the whole page to Excel or Open Office calc, or your favorite spreadsheet, I think someone said work worked too, did not try.
    I delete and save the spreadsheet as I make the new recipes, so the list gets shorter.
    It should be cool and clicking a recipe should open eqtraders with the recipe.
    When you pull up a recipe on eqtraders, make sure to check recipes that use this item near the top so you can save what you make, you will need it later.
    Looks like that eqrecipes site is no longer operational. Anyone know where else to go for this information?

The link is wrong, it is eqrecipes.free.fr