Thread: Leaving due to lack of play time

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Leaving due to lack of play time

I joined the guild with the intention to be a asset, but it seems I have turn into a hindrance.My deepest apologize to everyone. I know some of you are like; Stiq? Who the hell is Stiq? I mused to raid with ya, lol. Right when I thought I could help out and put serious effort with progression ( Raiding wise ). Life happened. Due to certain issues I find myself with little spare time on my hand. Literally. I can post pictures if ya like... But Hey I get to buy a Brand New Mouse. Enough of the feeling sorry stuff. I want to thank those who have put effort in friendships and pretty much putting up with me. Jarridian, Snaz and those furry warriors ya see now and then. Anyway I am still trying to keep up with the current progression here and there. Once I get the world straight in my universe, I plan to be back. As of right now its a no go. You will see me on weekends and random days of the week. I wish you guys the best of luck and will drop a dime when I see ya running around....Wonder if people even know that phrase? I might have it wrong context too BTW I'm not removing the channels so I can interject comments while ya are all doing stuff. Oh and it took me 52 mins to type this out
    Last edited by stiq; 12-07-2017 at 10:57 AM.