Well, heck, congratz to you both! You two were a good match, so it's no wonder =D I wish you both the absolute best, and a long happy life together If you want, since I missed it all...send me a good digital picture of you two together, and I will pencil draw it and send it to you for a late wedding gift. I've been working on my drawing these days, and have been focusing on portraits. I haven't done two faces in the same pic before, but I'd be willing to give it a try, it's the least I can do for you two. Me and you go way way way back, and it would be my pleasure.

I can't even install EQ anymore, as the patcher won't work on Vista lol. It stopped working around the time Windows stopped supporting Vista, and I don't believe they have any fix in the works for it. It's about time I upgraded OS anyway...but it will be awhile, as I'm out of work with a broken leg (grrrr). I fell off a ladder and it resulted in a spiral fracture of my fibula. I go to the Orthopedic Dr. on Thursday to see if my foot is broken as well. I'm a handyman/renovator, and that makes me worthless without both legs haha.