Thread: Long time no see =D

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well, heck, congratz to you both! You two were a good match, so it's no wonder =D I wish you both the absolute best, and a long happy life together If you want, since I missed it all...send me a good digital picture of you two together, and I will pencil draw it and send it to you for a late wedding gift. I've been working on my drawing these days, and have been focusing on portraits. I haven't done two faces in the same pic before, but I'd be willing to give it a try, it's the least I can do for you two. Me and you go way way way back, and it would be my pleasure.

I can't even install EQ anymore, as the patcher won't work on Vista lol. It stopped working around the time Windows stopped supporting Vista, and I don't believe they have any fix in the works for it. It's about time I upgraded OS anyway...but it will be awhile, as I'm out of work with a broken leg (grrrr). I fell off a ladder and it resulted in a spiral fracture of my fibula. I go to the Orthopedic Dr. on Thursday to see if my foot is broken as well. I'm a handyman/renovator, and that makes me worthless without both legs haha.

Ouch, that sounds painful! Hope you mend up quick, I know that has to be frustrating not being able to work. We just got our pictures in the other day, I'll get a few posted here as soon as I can get a few hours off work =p.
    Sir Caeelar Grailchaser
    115th Holy Defender of Tunare
    Officer of Phoenix Ascending on Erollisi Marr

Hey Siggy. Sorry to hear about the leg, hope life is treating you well otherwise.

Hey another old-timer =D Great to see you are still around Graeme! Life is treating me relatively well considering the circumstances. I should be healed up in 6-8 weeks hopefully. Maybe by then I can make a return and come harass all you ancient players hehe

Still around, still playing, ended up switching guilds due to the raid times. Life is good, keeping busy. We have 270lbs of dog now, two Irish Wolfhounds.