Thread: Long time no see =D

Long time no see =D

Hey folks!

Was a bit difficult to find you guys...I have been out of EQ for awhile, and now that Vista/XP isn't supported, I can't come back!

Anyway..just wanted to drop a line and tell you guys I'm thinkin of you, and miss you all terribly. We had some pretty amazing adventures back in the day, and I hope you are all creating all new memories in my absence!

Anyone that may remember me from Reso, I'd love to hear from ya! It's been too long

Heya Siggy! Long time man =). It's good to see you! If you do manage to get XP\Vista to work for you, PA has a social member clause you could join under and play casually if you wanted. I haven't been on in awhile... married now, and hard to find time. It's damn good to see you again though!
    Sir Caeelar Grailchaser
    115th Holy Defender of Tunare
    Officer of Phoenix Ascending on Erollisi Marr

Great to see you brother =D How is married life treating you? Did you marry that blue frog or what? =D If I ever get my OS updated, I will be back in game, and hopefully I can use that social member clause to see some familiar people talkin in /gu.

Hey Crystilla! Been even longer since I've seen you! Good to see you are still around =D

Yar, Blue and I got married back in April =). We are trying to get back to raiding, but it's difficult since I get off work about time raids start or a little after a lot of days.. and at that point the kiddos are hungry and what not. Hopefully we can get some raiding in this summer though =p. I'm shocked that EQ won't play on Vista, doesn't seem like that OS is all that old and Win 7 is pretty much same thing as vista.. just easier to use LOL. Hope you can get something working for ya!
    Sir Caeelar Grailchaser

Well, heck, congratz to you both! You two were a good match, so it's no wonder =D I wish you both the absolute best, and a long happy life together If you want, since I missed it all...send me a good digital picture of you two together, and I will pencil draw it and send it to you for a late wedding gift. I've been working on my drawing these days, and have been focusing on portraits. I haven't done two faces in the same pic before, but I'd be willing to give it a try, it's the least I can do for you two. Me and you go way way way back, and it would be my pleasure.

I can't even install EQ anymore, as the patcher won't work on Vista lol. It stopped working around the time Windows stopped supporting Vista, and I don't believe they have any fix in the works for it. It's about time I upgraded OS anyway...but it will be awhile, as I'm out of work with a broken leg (grrrr). I fell off a ladder and it resulted in a spiral fracture of my fibula. I go to the Orthopedic Dr. on Thursday to see if my foot is broken as well. I'm a handyman/renovator, and that makes me worthless without both legs haha.

Ouch, that sounds painful! Hope you mend up quick, I know that has to be frustrating not being able to work. We just got our pictures in the other day, I'll get a few posted here as soon as I can get a few hours off work =p.
    Sir Caeelar Grailchaser

Hey Siggy. Sorry to hear about the leg, hope life is treating you well otherwise.

Hey another old-timer =D Great to see you are still around Graeme! Life is treating me relatively well considering the circumstances. I should be healed up in 6-8 weeks hopefully. Maybe by then I can make a return and come harass all you ancient players hehe

Still around, still playing, ended up switching guilds due to the raid times. Life is good, keeping busy. We have 270lbs of dog now, two Irish Wolfhounds.