PDA

View Full Version : Mugsie's Falcons

Hargor
01-22-2017, 11:59 PM
Since it appears the old Resolution boards can't be found. I just wanted to drop a PM to Mugsie and say "Hey!" I hope the Falcons prevail over whichever dynasty the AFC championship game produces.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Hargor

Dakie
01-23-2017, 09:44 PM
I would be doing better if you and Mugs were here with us, not that I'm having any problems doing great as it is.

I know real life demands a lot, and I hope you are both doing well in yours. Stop in sometime and join the guild. Raiding is not required in this wonderful new guild we have formed.

Big hugs to both of you!!!

Hargor
02-07-2017, 08:38 PM
*huggles Dakie* Miss you as well. Miss a number of folks actually; but don't miss EQ at all: A MMORGP where my alt Pally in group gear could molo content my Cleric in raid gear could not even hope to all the while mashing the Q key.

What a fabulous and thrilling Superbowl! Loved halftime. Loved the first half. Didn't especially like how the Falcons snatched defeat from the jaws of victory; but, sometimes that's the way the football bounces.

Nice to see you folks consistently have good numbers for raiding. Happy Hunting!