PDA

View Full Version : Egat - Retiring?

Egat
12-28-2016, 09:59 PM
As some of you know, I joined PA as it formed with the intent of helping make it great. I expressed on my application that my work career would be coming to an end soon and I'd be AFK while looking for a job. The good news is that I've found a decent job, the bad news is that it's working evenings and likely to stay evenings for as long as I'm with the company.

I realize this means I will not be able to attend raids at all and I need to change my status with PA. If it is as simple as moving me to a non-raider category that is fine. If not, please let me know.

I didn't get to do much as a raider. It is good to see the progress that is being made, wish I could be a part of it.

Autumndawn
12-28-2016, 10:24 PM
We can move you to social member Egat, and congrats on the new job! :)

Kimer
12-29-2016, 06:05 AM
Grats Egat, happy for you on the job, hope you love it. Like Autumn said just moving you to Social, come say Hi or group, when you can. Things may change, we would love to have you raid with us, but RL/Family come first, Keep in touch /hugs

Jkaisi
02-02-2017, 02:20 AM
Grats on the new job. I'm grateful there's a social category with this guild. We don't lose members they just change 'address' if you will. Join us when you can.

Egat
08-18-2017, 05:00 AM
So, back to a normal shift after six months. Am currently setting GINA back up and hoping to start attending raids. As I live in Cali, I'll probably be late to every raid.

Hoping to see you all on the battlefield soon.

Autumndawn
08-18-2017, 06:38 PM
Hi Egat! So glad you're back on a normal schedule! For converting back to raider, there are a couple of things you have to do - - just cause it's stated in our policy and some are very concerned about dotting "i's" and crossing "t's" lol.
So here is the procedure:
Converting Membership Types
At times, life throws each of us different opportunities and challenges. These opportunities and challenges may result in a change in the amount of time we can actively participate. For some, this may mean that a social member may now have more time to give to the game and is getting the "itch" to raid. In other cases, it may mean a raider no longer desires or has the ability to maintain a raid membership. In either situation, membership conversion is an option.

To convert a social to a raid membership, the following steps need to be completed:

- Submit a revised application.
- Complete a two week raid performance evaluation. If the performance from officers and raiding members is positive you will converted to a raider.

We'll have you up and raiding on a regular basis in no time :)

Egat
08-18-2017, 09:24 PM
Ah, didn't realize that. Technically, nobody ever switched me to social but that was obviously what I've been the last six months so I'll submit a new app.

Grizlycub
08-19-2017, 03:36 AM
Welcome back Egat. The good thing is the 2 week app period means free dictate/rott loot for that period. Will help you fill in some of the armor holes you get.