PDA

View Full Version : Viajando and Crew

Viajando
02-14-2020, 10:48 PM
Just a quick thanks to everyone that welcomed Via back to play. I gave it a good go, but the game where its right now is just not a good fit for me. After a long debate and giving it another few weeks to be sure, I am retiring from game. I really enjoy the social ascpect of game raiding and grouping and there is just not much there for grouping anymore. Those that know me the alts were always there for helping out not for main play. I wish everyone the best and most appreciative the time to play again. As always be well and if in the neighborhood come visit. Via

Hell
02-14-2020, 10:50 PM
Im sorry to see you go.
If you ever change your mind, hit me or Bell up.
Good Luck.

Selket
02-15-2020, 01:46 AM
We didn't know you for long. Hope this is only temporary and that yoou will one day return.
Enjoy real life and hope to one day see you again soon :)

Wychwei
02-15-2020, 01:56 AM
Via, sorry to see you go, take a break and when you want to play again, come look me up. :)

Charismax
02-15-2020, 05:16 PM
Sorry to see you leave Viajando. I know you value your time with your family and I totally understand your decision. I’ll miss grouping with you....you were one of the OG Toxic members. Will also miss BSin in chat. Wish you the best and look me up if you decide to give it another run.

Tandia
02-15-2020, 08:00 PM
Am sorry to see you go again my friend. But I will see your updates on Facebook. You know how to get a hold of me if you need.
See you when you decide to come back and play again.

/huggles and kisses

Bluefrogy
02-16-2020, 02:22 AM
Awww, you'll be missed! Be safe Via, we'll be here if you decide to come back!

Jassper De'Nalou
02-16-2020, 05:44 AM
Dang man. Im always down for grp but yeah seems i cant hardly get in one either. I know the grps are kinda clicky but i thought you pretty much had a perm grp spot /shrug. Sorry to see you go man you will be missed.

ganane
02-16-2020, 06:08 AM
baa ya know just a cal away

Kimer
02-17-2020, 10:53 PM
You sure Via? You will be missed hope you have a change of heart.

Draste
02-19-2020, 12:45 AM
Really? I have to start casting Brell's now........?
Take care Via, it was a great getting to know you. Best of luck in retirement