PDA

View Full Version : Hello old friends

Savok
12-11-2019, 10:10 PM
Just popping in to say hi to those who remember me. How is EQ live treating you? Same 5% increase year on year?

I play on the TAKP emulated server these days, stuck at level 60 but PoP is coming (one day). My kids are almost both teens now - it feels like I have been away from Live for almost a decade (even though it was the start of 2012). the last time I raided were working on getting in to Brells chamber in Underfoot and killing Tick Tock etc in HoT tier 1.

Miss you guys (even you Krazzie) - keep up the good fight all.

Crystilla
12-12-2019, 02:30 AM
Heya Savok,

Glad to hear that thing we like to escape from (real life) is treating you well. It's definitely been more than a 5% increase in gear these last couple of years (raid gear, before adding any augs, can be in the 9000+ range for HP/mana now while group gear is around 6500 hp/mana unaugged). Crazy high compared to just a couple years ago.

Andeha
12-16-2019, 01:21 AM
i REMEMBER YOU SAVOK!

Viajando
12-17-2019, 08:45 AM
Hiya Savok! Glad to hear of things. Via is back after five years after a visit from Iheart and Callan a few months ago. It's been relaxing and fun to be back for me thus far. Hope things are great for you and yours!

ganane
12-22-2019, 07:13 AM
wow stranger good to hear things are good