PDA

View Full Version : Changes to strike through :)

Wychwei
12-09-2019, 07:33 PM
From Ngreth Thergn's post

While making the ToV mobs easier, one of the changes we made will have the side effect of making RoS, And TBL mobs easier. The big change is in the strike through number which (before we changed it) grew through those expansions. The change is based on NPC LEVEL more than the expansion the NPC is in, so EoK will be small to negligible change (*maybe* some of the higher level rares will be easier, but not much change will happen, and it may not be noticeable) while RoS and TBL will see a larger change.

NOTE this is ONLY a change to "group" base-pop and rares. Raid mobs are unchanged and still have an effective 100% strikethrough.

This is *NOT * a change to spells on the NPC, so the spells will be as difficult as they are. This only makes a difference on the melee damage they do.

This change will go live with the Expansion patch.

Zurui
12-17-2019, 07:49 AM
What a load of bs, it may have been there until people were using the TT mission to evolve stuff so they ramped it up and gave it to all mobs. I used to be able to molo static zone mobs with just a little effort but now they clean my clock. (the damage I was taking from riposte strike though was twice what the mob was actually hitting me for) So whatever they do they need to get that under control.