PDA

View Full Version : Life complications

Kahleanah
11-16-2019, 12:28 AM
As many of you know, I love my guild family. I have grown with you guys, made relationships that will last a lifetime with some amazing memories. Right now, my life has taken turns that is forcing me to leave EQ for an undertermined about of time. I do not know when I will be back and I am not sure if Silver will be returning as well. This breaks my heart because I really love playing with you guys, giggling and dying during raids. But, my real life has demands that cannot go ignored and I have to step back, take a deep breath and walk forward with my head up and just breathe. I will miss everyone, tremendously and will miss Raid Skype calls. I wish everyone the best of luck, I hope you all get the loot system repaired so that it benefits our family as a whole.

Until I see you all again, lots of Love,

Kah

Egat
11-16-2019, 02:37 AM
Take care Kahleanah. Hoping you can make it back as life allows.

Jassper De'Nalou
11-16-2019, 05:55 AM
Dont understand what happened........but i hope all works out for you. /boggle

Hell
11-16-2019, 04:57 PM
I wish you well and hope you have a speedy recovery

Wychwei
11-16-2019, 08:29 PM
Kahleanah, sorry to hear you have to take a break. Take care of yourself and Sliver. It was way fun when you joined skype, I will miss you.

Yahsha
11-17-2019, 03:47 PM
You and Silver are great people and deserve all the best. Hope things get better soon and would love to see you both in guild again someday.

Flifo
11-23-2019, 11:51 PM
What can I say, but will miss you both & wish you all the best life has to offer. Happy Holidays too

Viajando
12-16-2019, 10:30 PM
Best wishes and hope things go wherever best for both of you while working through life's challenges. Take care!