PDA

View Full Version : combat escape aa changes

Wychwei
10-01-2019, 07:01 AM
The dev team posted this
https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/preview-of-upcoming-changes-to-combat-escape-aa-abilities.259703/

Jassper De'Nalou
10-01-2019, 07:20 AM
10 minute refresh?! There goes that pulling tool ><

Vrexii
10-01-2019, 11:10 AM
Escape abilities for all classes will now have their final rank available by level 85 during the Underfoot expansion. In cases where there are now fewer ranks than there were previously we will be automatically reassigning the proper rank of your abilities so that a refund/repurchase is not necessary after logging in.
Escape abilities for Bards, Beastlords, Monks, Necromancers, Rogues, and Shadowknights will have a shorter reuse time (1s to 2.5 minutes) and a resource cost of 2% mana or endurance based on class.
Escape abilities for Berserkers, Enchanters, Rangers, and Shaman will now have a reuse time of 10 minutes and a resource cost of 20% mana or endurance based on class.
Escape abilities for Clerics, Druids, Magicians, Paladins, Warriors, and Wizards will now have a reuse time of 15 minutes and a resource cost of 20% mana or endurance based on class.

Am I out of touch with my class or should Rangers and Rogues be switched here?

Caeelar
10-01-2019, 01:48 PM
I wonder how this will affect the Planar Overdose potions? I didn't see anything about them, so I assume they will work same as always? If those things were 100% success, that would sure be nice haha.

afnar
10-01-2019, 10:07 PM
That's a serious nerf to druids. 15 minutes ? geez

So much for having it available to ditch aggro on raids.

Graeme
10-01-2019, 11:23 PM
Yep, shaman one going from 4 minutes to 10 does suck big time. I solo a lot, and I use pull, root one, fade a fair amount.

Jassper De'Nalou
10-02-2019, 08:29 AM
so far thats all they have done this past cple mnths is nerf stuff /sigh wheres the positive adjustments?

Wychwei
10-02-2019, 05:45 PM
Please post feed back there, just be careful not to tear down other classes. I have a feeling that this is semi-fishing adjustment; one to drawn out how people use that ability and other abilities that they do not know about.