PDA

View Full Version : Leaving due to lack of play time

stiq
12-07-2017, 10:54 AM
I joined the guild with the intention to be a asset, but it seems I have turn into a hindrance.My deepest apologize to everyone. I know some of you are like; Stiq? Who the hell is Stiq? I mused to raid with ya, lol. Right when I thought I could help out and put serious effort with progression ( Raiding wise ). Life happened. Due to certain issues I find myself with little spare time on my hand. Literally. I can post pictures if ya like... But Hey I get to buy a Brand New Mouse. Enough of the feeling sorry stuff. I want to thank those who have put effort in friendships and pretty much putting up with me. Jarridian, Snaz and those furry warriors ya see now and then. Anyway I am still trying to keep up with the current progression here and there. Once I get the world straight in my universe, I plan to be back. As of right now its a no go. You will see me on weekends and random days of the week. I wish you guys the best of luck and will drop a dime when I see ya running around....Wonder if people even know that phrase? I might have it wrong context too BTW I'm not removing the channels so I can interject comments while ya are all doing stuff. Oh and it took me 52 mins to type this out

Caeelar
12-07-2017, 10:24 PM
Hey bud, you don't actually have to leave.. you can just drop down to social status if your playtime has been reduced. I find myself in the same boat now that I'm on PST. Blue and I are running around pretty much every day when raids start. We still hope to return, but we just have to many things on our plate right now to raid often enough to be an asset to the team. At any rate, this is exactly what social status is for.. life happens =p.

Dakie
12-08-2017, 03:17 AM
Yeah Stig, Ditto Caeelar. No need for you to drop the guild. Don't go and be social...Stay and be social. :joyous: