PDA

View Full Version : Long time no see =D

Sig
06-08-2017, 12:07 PM
Hey folks!

Was a bit difficult to find you guys...I have been out of EQ for awhile, and now that Vista/XP isn't supported, I can't come back!

Anyway..just wanted to drop a line and tell you guys I'm thinkin of you, and miss you all terribly. We had some pretty amazing adventures back in the day, and I hope you are all creating all new memories in my absence!

Anyone that may remember me from Reso, I'd love to hear from ya! It's been too long :heart-borken:

Caeelar
06-08-2017, 01:50 PM
Heya Siggy! Long time man =). It's good to see you! If you do manage to get XP\Vista to work for you, PA has a social member clause you could join under and play casually if you wanted. I haven't been on in awhile... married now, and hard to find time. It's damn good to see you again though!

Crystilla
06-08-2017, 08:10 PM
Heya Sig!

Sig
06-09-2017, 12:12 PM
Great to see you brother =D How is married life treating you? Did you marry that blue frog or what? =D If I ever get my OS updated, I will be back in game, and hopefully I can use that social member clause to see some familiar people talkin in /gu.

Hey Crystilla! Been even longer since I've seen you! Good to see you are still around =D

Caeelar
06-10-2017, 04:30 PM
Yar, Blue and I got married back in April =). We are trying to get back to raiding, but it's difficult since I get off work about time raids start or a little after a lot of days.. and at that point the kiddos are hungry and what not. Hopefully we can get some raiding in this summer though =p. I'm shocked that EQ won't play on Vista, doesn't seem like that OS is all that old and Win 7 is pretty much same thing as vista.. just easier to use LOL. Hope you can get something working for ya!

Sig
06-13-2017, 12:28 PM
Well, heck, congratz to you both! You two were a good match, so it's no wonder =D I wish you both the absolute best, and a long happy life together ;) If you want, since I missed it all...send me a good digital picture of you two together, and I will pencil draw it and send it to you for a late wedding gift. I've been working on my drawing these days, and have been focusing on portraits. I haven't done two faces in the same pic before, but I'd be willing to give it a try, it's the least I can do for you two. Me and you go way way way back, and it would be my pleasure.

I can't even install EQ anymore, as the patcher won't work on Vista lol. It stopped working around the time Windows stopped supporting Vista, and I don't believe they have any fix in the works for it. It's about time I upgraded OS anyway...but it will be awhile, as I'm out of work with a broken leg (grrrr). I fell off a ladder and it resulted in a spiral fracture of my fibula. I go to the Orthopedic Dr. on Thursday to see if my foot is broken as well. I'm a handyman/renovator, and that makes me worthless without both legs haha.

Caeelar
06-13-2017, 01:19 PM
Ouch, that sounds painful! Hope you mend up quick, I know that has to be frustrating not being able to work. We just got our pictures in the other day, I'll get a few posted here as soon as I can get a few hours off work =p.

Graeme
06-17-2017, 04:05 AM
Hey Siggy. Sorry to hear about the leg, hope life is treating you well otherwise.

Sig
06-17-2017, 01:24 PM
Hey another old-timer =D Great to see you are still around Graeme! Life is treating me relatively well considering the circumstances. I should be healed up in 6-8 weeks hopefully. Maybe by then I can make a return and come harass all you ancient players hehe

Graeme
08-15-2017, 01:05 AM
Still around, still playing, ended up switching guilds due to the raid times. Life is good, keeping busy. We have 270lbs of dog now, two Irish Wolfhounds.